Friday, November 12, 2010

Lady Gaga Alejandro Tutorial



Ok,here is my first Tutorial.
This is the look we are going for, pale gold eyeshadow. Light brows,
deep red lips and pale pale skin.






First I applied(by stipple and swirl method) Loreal True Match Foundation in C1 alabaster, One shade lighter
than my natural color. And I set it with NYC Pressed Powder in Translucent.


Next I primed my eyelids with
Pixi Eye Bright Primer and applied a color from the Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity from my lid to brow bone as well as my brows to lighten them.

I tight-lined my upper lash line with NYC Eyeliner in Taupe and Wet n Wild Eyeliner in White to my lower water line, At this point you
may add a birthmark under your right eye, I did not.

And lastly apply a red lip color, I used Avon Glazewear Intense in Cherry Liquor.

Here is the final look:

No comments:

Post a Comment