Friday, November 19, 2010

My Perfect Imperfections!

I have been watching youtube and several Make up Gurus I usually watch did this Tag call My Perfect Imperfections. I thought it was a great idea to do it myself. I wasn't tagged since I am unable to make videos(I have tried and you can't hear my voice).

It was started by AndreasChoice. You need to list 3 things about yourself that you dislike and 3 things that you like about yourself. But I saw it from Promise Phan(dope2111) and Megan (EasyAccessBeauty).

So here are my Imperfections:
*I hate how my eye shape do not match. One literally looks flatter than the other. And that causes one eye to close more so I look like I squint.

*I hate how my weight fluctuates so much, I eat about the same amount every day. I don't eat a lot of carbs because My family mainly eats gluten free.

*Lastly, I hate/regret how scarred my skin is. I have had a struggle with depression most of my like and my face(mainly nose) suffered a fair amount of trauma.

Next, My Perfections:
*I absolutely love my dimples. Its doll like and its cute.

*I love my curves! I may hate the number but I love my curvy hips and bust line. Its a perfect hourglass shape.

*Finally, I love how youthful I look. I look younger than what my actually age is. I am 18, and am mistaken as a 15/16yr old often.

There is my list. My Perfect Imperfections.


P.S. I want everyone who reads this to take some time and do this tag. You do not need to actually post it or make a video, do it for yourself. Write it down and throw it away if you wish, but think about it!

-Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment