Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sephora, Sally's and Drugstore Haul





Here is my first haul :).
First is a lipstick i got a Rimmel London Lipstick in 006 Pink Blush. I got it because I had a $2 off coupon for any Rimmel Product. :) i love discounts! (You can see I have a dental pick, its a habit :\ )

BTW on my nails
is Revlon nail polish
in Ocean Breeze.
Next i got t
he Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, I have heard such great reviews I just had to try it.


I also went to the new Sephora in Trumbull Mall. I was soo excited, this is the closest one to me! So I got a Sephora Favorites Box. I got the Best of Basics one.
It includes:


*A mini Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel

*A mini Lorac Eye Shadow in Serenity

*A 0.17 oz Josie Maran Organic Argan Oil

*A mini Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara

*A mini Make Up For Ever Sens'Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser

*A mini Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

*A mini bareMinerals All-Over Face Color in Glee

*A full sized bareMinerals Sugar Cookie Lip Gloss

*A mini Temptu Retouch Powder

And Finally, I got the Beauty Insider birthday gift, Since my birthday just past.

This set includes:
*A mini Sephora Lash Plumper Mascara
*A mini Sephora eyeshadow single in Aspen Summit
*and a Sephora nano eye liner in shade Silver Green

Thats my haul, I will do reviews on these products soon! :)

-Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment